I love to write. There’s something cathartic about getting your thoughts from swirling around in your mind and onto something tangible like paper. It allows your thoughts to actually exist.
My previous attempts at blogging have been sporadic at best. I just added a post to a recipe blog I co-author and our last post was in May. In our defense – I used to work insane hours and my friend is a stay at home mom who is constantly doing something – recently it has been customizing and publicizing her blog, which allows her to still do the some of the things she loved about teaching – planning and making things cute. (Check her out for some freebies and not-freebies for your classroom!) So, we have let our fun little blog go by the wayside.
However, I have another WordPress blog that has exactly 3 posts. Three. That is the number of great ideas I had to write about. I love that blog, and wish I had more insightful things to write about and put on there. Unfortunately, I feel like I want a blog like everyone else – something that ties into my everyday life. It’s just easier that way when you work 40+ hours a week, have 3 stepsons who are all in extracurricular activities, a dog who demands to be walked, and a boyfriend (who is currently away at police academy).
I want to write. I love the feeling of my pen on paper, or the click-clack of my keyboard as I let it all flow out of my fingers. So, here I am once again attempting a blog. If you’re interested in my most recent wordpress blog, you can find it here. Otherwise, read on, treasured reader.
- I have 6 siblings.
- I have a long-term boyfriend. I refer to his family as my in-laws. I also refer to his 3 sons as my stepsons. Deal with it.
- We rescued an American Pit Bull Terrier together. Therefore, we are HUGE advocates for him and his race. Don’t mess with this dog momma.
- I try to follow a Paleo lifestyle. I just feel better when I do.
- I received a B.A. in English and I’m not afraid to use it.
- I believe in the Oxford comma.